This WordPress Resource Handbook Below
Proudly Brought to you by Break Diving, Inc.
It's more fun to study and grow with others! Break Diving (the site you are on now) is a worldwide not-for-profit community focused on helping our 1307 members in 106 countries and 290 world cities to dramatically improve their happiness, success, and friendships. We help you level up, get recognized for your life accomplishments, make new friends, accomplish more, feel AWESOME about yourself, and become the best version of you---and all with other members rooting you on! Apply now and see major positive changes in your life in just two weeks!
Each of the below learning paths prescribe a recommended set of tasks, books, courses, etc., to help you put together a study plan. Remember the Break Diver's Creed: No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets. Go make it happen!
- Understand what WordPress is and why it is used
- Install WordPress and register
- Familiarize yourself with themes in WordPress
- Get to know the dashboard
- Visit our “resources” section for WordPress and review each of the “beginner” resources.
- Select a theme and customize your site’s appearance
- Add posts and pages
- Add widgets
- Add menus
- Visit our “resources” section for WordPress and review each of the “intermediate” resources.
- Learn to write your own plugins
- Work on optimizing your site
- Work on perfecting your design (the looks of your site)
- Publish your site for real and ensure that it appears in search engines
- Visit our “resources” section for WordPress and review each of the “advanced” resources.
Why pursue the WordPress dive alone when you can dive in and learn with 1307 new supportive friends in 106 countries pursuing 136 collective dives from 290 world cities? Apply now to join Break Diving!