This International Living Resource Handbook Below
Proudly Brought to you by Break Diving, Inc.
It's more fun to study and grow with others! Break Diving (the site you are on now) is a worldwide not-for-profit community focused on helping our 715 members in 89 countries and 218 world cities to dramatically improve their happiness, success, and friendships. We help you level up, get recognized for your life accomplishments, make new friends, accomplish more, feel AWESOME about yourself, and become the best version of you---and all with other members rooting you on! Apply now and see major positive changes in your life in just two weeks!
Each of the below learning paths prescribe a recommended set of tasks, books, courses, etc. to help you put together a study plan. Remember the Break Diver's Creed: No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets. Go make it happen!
- Get your passport! You cannot travel out of your country without one.
- Research which country you want to go to.
- Research the opportunities in the country you want to go to. Will you work?
- Research the cost of living. How much will you need to survive every month? How much will the rent and groceries cost?
- Create a monthly budget so you know how much you will need to survive.
- Start packing or getting rid of things. You don't need to take a lot with you. You can buy things in your new country.
- Unlock your phone. It's often cheaper to buy a sim card in your new country than to use a roaming plan and many carriers lock their phones to their networks.
- Find a place to rent. Research the area. Make sure you have direct access to grocery stores, restaurants, and public transportation.
- Get a sim card. You'll need this to call people and get directions.
- Network with others. They will give you useful advice so you don't make the same mistakes that they did.
Why pursue the International Living dive alone when you can dive in and learn with 715 new supportive friends in 89 countries pursuing 120 collective dives from 218 world cities? Apply now to join Break Diving!