Bety Taneas - Borobudur Temple as my first time traveling solo in domestic.
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Sharing the experiences with break divers.
Resource 2: Tripadvisor - To share opinion and ask any information about traveling.
Resource 3: Agoda - To find accommodation info and reservation.
Resource 4: Wonderful Indonesia - The official website about Indonesia.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
Actually the local tour I have booked is only to provide a transportation to Borobudur Temple, Magelang from Yogyakarta. They leave us to explore the places by ourselves once arrived with duration, no tour guide. I didn't read it well that it was the transportation only.
The next day after the local tour, I have explored the Yogyakarta with someone from the local tour as I told her am traveling solo and then we become friends. It’s great to feel that we always can make new friends during the trips so don’t worry about traveling solo as you will never be alone or even lonely.
I also met children who asked to take a photo with me. They think that I am a Korean and even try to speak English with me. I want to tell them that I am Indonesian but then looking their smile to wish taking a photo with a foreigner, I just smile and didn't say anything because I want to make them happy. I also take a photo with them to remember the moment, that's lovely. When I am traveling alone, people often think that I am a foreigner.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Bety Taneas is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Adventurer - Traveler (Domestic) - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 97
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage