Bety Taneas - My motivation to Become an Accountant and How I Made it Happen.
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
2. Work hard from day one and rely on discipline, studying even when you don’t feel like it.
3. Attentive to detail and having numerical skills
4. Have a strong determination to know the step toward your career and set goals.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Accounting Stuff - Learn accounting basic for free
Resource 2: Accounting Coach - Free Website for learning Accounting
Resource 3: Online Training for Everyone - Learn accounting interview questions and answers
Resource 4: Break Diving - Share knowledge and skill with break divers
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I was very interested in the position as they will provide the internship training in Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Cash Management.
I tried to apply even though I didn’t meet the requirements to have 3-4 years working experiences in the supervisor level because I was just a fresh graduate only.
They will only hire 10 persons only from 100 candidates.
With a strong determination, hard work and good self-motivation, I have passed the interview and all the tests. I am feeling grateful to get the job as I am the youngest one to be chosen at that time. I can learn directly by practicing the skill and knowledge in the field and get paid at once.
I remember my boss said “You can’t be the same, but you can be better” and since then, I start to pursue my career to the next level because I want to be better, always be better than yesterday.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Bety Taneas is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Professional - Accountant - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 95
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage