Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
2. Be confident to speak, practice make perfect
3. Make friends with people from other countries
4. Writing and reading with English text book
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
I usually love to listen to music and understand the lyrics, learning from Daily English Conversation YouTube channel, and the English Club website to learn about grammar.
Resource 1: English Conversation Practice Easy To Speak English Fluently - Daily English Conversation - Daily English Conversation Topics. Learn English Conversation Practice for Beginners - Easy To Speak English Fluently
Resource 2: English Club - It's a free website designed to help you learn English online from grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
Resource 3: Break Diving - I love practicing with members from around the world.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I have many friends from different countries and I used to communicate with them by texting in English. From that time until now, I feel more familiar with English and I will always to improve on, never stop learning.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
Further, the Break Diving team has tested Bety on her English listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Bety Taneas is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Linguist - English - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 93
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage