Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Ashville House Quilt Shop - Some quick tips on how you can get started.
Resource 2: How to Use a Sewing Machine - If you want to make clothing, a sewing machine is a key tool to know how to use.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
Truthfully, I was not confident that I could make the dress, since I was still learning. I began making all the arrangements for the party, and arranged for everything… except for the dress.
Finally, on the last day before the party, I went and bought supplies and started making the dress at 2pm and finished it at 2am. It took twelve hours!
It was not a perfect dress but my daughter was so happy to see that I made it for her and gave it my best try. I feel proud of myself whenever I see that dress.
Final note: the best best part about knowing how to sew is re-using. We can convert kids winter pants that don’t fit anymore or convert those that have torn into summer shorts that look brand new.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Bhavya B is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Artist - Fashion - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 8
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage