Oluwatomisin Okunola – Moving on From Regret
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Break Diving is all about overcoming regrets! Come and join us.
Resource 2: An Enemy Called Average - This book will help you to achieve your goals.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I made myself understand that I am not perfect and I am only benefiting from the grace of God in Jesus Christ. I’m not perfect but I’m working on myself and it keeps me going.
It doesn’t mean I can make mistakes anyhow I want but it means that when I make mistakes, I should not remain there and sulk but instead, rise and move forward.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Oluwatomisin Okunola is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Break Diver - Regret Disrupter - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 79
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage