Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
- I recommend the Bible. The bible is some of God’s word in document. It reveals things about God to you and opens your eyes to the knowledge of His person.
- I’d also recommend the YouVersion app. It provides over 20 different translations of the Bible for easier understanding. It also gives access to thousands of Bible Study guides that are easy to read and understand. There are bible Study guides for your every mood and situations. It also gives you access to millions of other users with whom you can share your thoughts, questions and prayers. It’s a great app.
- Also listen to teachings by Ravi Zacharias.
Resource 1: Break Diving - We talk about God in our community.
Resource 2: You Version - A wonderful Bible website. Check it out!
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I felt worthless and unaccepted until his love found me.
There was one time when I messed up real bad and I felt like I was beyond redemption. I didn’t know what to do so I just lived my days like a ghost, sorrowing and drowning in my thoughts.
One day I heard a voice telling me “My grace is sufficient for you.”
I couldn’t believe it but I couldn’t deny it either. It was clear and it was from God.
This is one of my experiences pursuing God.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Oluwatomisin Okunola is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Break Diver - Child of God - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 70
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage