Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
Then I tried to learn C first and and then C++ after, as I thought they were the same. But one is a procedural language and other one OOP. I realized I did a mistake of taking computers.
Then as a funny end to this story, my friend suggested for me to see Iron Man movie. I got interested in AI (Jarvis) and finally I decided, “Why can’t I turn fiction into reality?” I wanted to create my own AI. Then I was set to learn computers and pursued this goal.
It does look like learning C will be like a SciFi movie but, I believe that nothing is impossible.
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
Never give up.
For learning the basics and for this level, you should first know the structure of the C language. Learn how to write a simple hello world program.
My advise for people who want to learn the basics:
2. work hard.
3. find interest in discovering new things.
4. learn the basics, but don’t stop there
5. never give up.
6. if you get stuck somewhere, try to find the solution instead of running away.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Come and talk with other coders.
Resource 2: YouTube - YouTube
Resource 3: Programming Hub - I suggest you go with the programming hub application for android. You can learn all the basics online.
Resource 4: Books - I suggest you find C language books on PDF Drive so you can mark them up and learn easily.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
My teacher selected me as the leader of the class even knowing that I was not capable of computing. It was very difficult for me to stand on this line. Though I had leadership skills, leading a class with people more advanced than you was difficult.
We ended up winning the prize of being the best class in 2019. We showed that we are not less than any one. It was my great adventure so far with coding.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Manvanth Mn is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Coder - C-languages - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 69
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage