Ruben Bauwens – Starting My YouTube Channel To Help Me Mourn My Dog’s Death
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
I waited a few months until around the start of this year, and then I decided to go and make another run for it, trying to behave a bit better. This time I was motivated. I had better gear, a better microphone, and I was a bit better at gaming (I based my new channel around Minecraft). I made some friends over on the gaming chat platform called ‘Discord’ and have since then participated in big events and have been in multiple livestreams with friends on their road to 100 and 200 subscribers.
I also took care that they got their goal every time by broadcasting the news and sub goals on all my platforms online.
I personally have not uploaded to YouTube in a while due to burns on my hand which are pretty much healed today. So I might pick it up again. And today I felt the urge to knock it up a notch and get it going on a higher level because my motivation is higher and stronger then before.
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Many of us there are YouTubers and we’d love to help you out!
Resource 2: How To Start a YouTube Channel. - How To Start a YouTube Channel.
Resource 3: 7 Steps To Start a YouTube Channel. - 7 Steps To Start a YouTube Channel.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
So I set up everything and got into the game for about 2 hours.
Everything was a lot of fun and I kept saying how happy I was to finally be recording with my friends.
At the end the big blow fell: my movie maker and screen recorder both crashed and stopped without giving me a warning.
I was horribly ashamed and had to call my friends to tell them what happened.
In the end, we just had a good laugh about it, but since that time I’ve enabled all crash and stop reports to be shown if something should happen!
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Ruben Bauwens is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Artist - YouTuber - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 66
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage