Laith “Leo” Al Saifi – Spreading Happiness and Hope Through Volunteering in Jordan
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
It’s the most amazing, fulfilling, and wonderful work to do, to change the world from every aspect and to spread smiles on every face that cracked from all the sadness that it has been through. A smile, that glitter in their eyes with even the smallest and simplest things donated like a drop of blood, chocolate, a picture, or a piece of cloth.
It doesn’t matter how fancy the things you do are or how simple they are, the most important thing is that you care—that you were there for them, playing, singing, dancing to the harmony of their smiles and laughs that surround you from every corner. How amazing it is when they call your name with compassion and say “Thank You”. This simple phrase can make you reach the stars.
I love helping people no matter what. I am always trying to do the best I can to spread smiles on everyone’s face that I know or don’t know. It makes me feel satisfied and fulfilled. When I see the smiles on the poor, the ill, and the orphans, I always cry from the happiness that I helped create. I was able to make a difference.
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
Every person on this earth has the tendency of helping others with a smile. It will never take anything from you to pursue it — time, physical effort, or even emotional effort. Instead, it will boost you to do more.
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
Just go for it, don’t be shy, ask them with a smile if they need help, and tell them that you are always there for them. They won’t criticize you for offering your help.
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
Tell yourself that you are capable of helping, capable of doing the right thing, and capable of loving instead of always hating others. Try to always love, even if they hurt you.
Tell yourself that your shyness is just an excuse not to stand up for anyone, and an excuse not to offer some help. Tell yourself that it’s so easy to say “I LOVE YOU”, “THANK YOU” and “I AM SORRY”. Go spread happiness around you.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving Vopportunities - Help Break Diving by Volunteering! There are opportunities in marketing, finance, and coding
Resource 2: VolunteerMatch - They have many volunteer opportunities available, in person, and remote!www.breakdiving.io
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I dressed like a clown with a red nose and my friends helped me with the balloons and candies. I still remember the wonderful feeling of playing with those tired, pale, exhausted little faces and how this simple thing made them happy and gave them a vast amount of energy to laugh and dance — even the babies!
Oh God how cute they were, clapping with their hands after we gave them the balloons and candies. I really miss those days.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Laith Al Saifi is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Good Samaritan - Volunteer - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 61
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage