Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
After that, I felt so sad and I didn’t know what to choose. My mom recommended nursing for me because I can earn more money and for the job opportunities here and outside my country. So I buckled up and chose this wonderful career by chance.
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Nurseslabs taught me how to solve my S.O.B.E.S and care plans — the reports that nurses create after interviewing their patients.
Quizlet and Lecturio helped with a lot of questions for my nursing international exam.
I also recommend watching these YouTube channels:
- Both The Nurse Nook And Nurse Black helped me to know about the nursing life, the reality of being a nurse, the processes of how to work as a nurse abroad, how you can specialize as a nurse in other fields and the most important things to do to build a strong portfolio
RegisteredNurseRN has similar videos as the two channels above and videos that explain a lot of topics such as how you can do practical work as a Nurse, taking signs and symptoms, giving injections, changing I.V. fluid, etc.
Resource 1: Nurses Labs - Some great tutorials.
Resource 2: The Nurse Nook - A great YouTube channel
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
However, one day, when I was in the hospital for the first time, my doctor assigned me my first case.
When I was in the room with the patient, I felt like he needed me. I felt like I was too selfish to not care about this patient, and so I did my best to help.
When I finished my assignment with him and saw him smiling at me, I felt the world had turned completely. That was an amazing feeling.
After that, I fell in love with my nursing profession!
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Laith Al Saifi is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Professional - Nurse - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 59
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage