Kausar Thaheem – Learning English to Communicate With the World
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
First, there is website Free Rice. Here is the link: https://freerice.com/ and the second thing is that every day you learn 6 words every day. Try to memorize it. This thing I learned from a seminar by KRIS AMERIKOS. And you can also teach from his lesson. They have a great list.
And last I suggest that the most important thing that you have to firm intention for your goals. And give hope yourself by saying that you can do it.
Resource 1: Break Diving's English Fluency Project - Of course this is a great place to meet other English learners and make new friends.
Resource 2: Free Rice - This can help you improve your vocabulary.
Resource 3: Kris Amerikos - He has a great list of lessons. One thing I learned is to learn 6 words every day.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I am very tensed, but I can’t lose hope and confidence.
In seven days, I write an essay and submit it.
My result will be announced one day before Eid ul Azah.
I am waiting for the result and the wait is over judges announce that second position holder is Kausar Thaheem.
And my struggle is continued.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
My fellow Break Divers have confirmed my basic reading, writing, speaking, and understanding via live chats, and other communications in the Break Diving community.
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Kausar Thaheem is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Linguist - English - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 50
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage