Feb 21, 2019
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
I think around a month. It was hard at first to learn but it got easier as I got more experienced. There is definitely a steep learning curve but it gets significantly easier if you put sufficient time into it. I think one of the tricks I learned was to work on projects that I sincerely enjoyed. This made practicing a lot easier.
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
There are so many resources online to help you understand any concepts you have trouble with.
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 2: W3Schools - You can learn all the basics for free on this site.
Resource 3: -
Resource 4: -
Resource 5: -
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
After a few very long hours of debugging, I decided to use “===” in the future. Like the double equals sign comparator, “===” is also used to detect equality. However, it avoids many of the unexpected “features” of the former. It’s used to test for strict equality and avoids doing any typecasts.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets.
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!