Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
Working with young children taught me a lot. They are always so happy and energetic. Some are shy. Some are super outgoing. Some love to break the rules — but no matter what, they are kids who treat you with kindness. Seeing them walk into the camp, kiss their parents, and say goodbye was so sweet. They would tell me about their day, laugh about it, or complain about it. Their smiles while playing just made me so happy and truly lit up my day!
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
- Heritage Farmstead! https://www.heritagefarmstead.org/ It’s a great place to volunteer if you live near Plano, Texas!
- VolunteerMatch: https://www.volunteermatch.org/ They have many volunteer opportunities available, in person, and remote!
- Break Diving Vopportunities: https://breakdiving.io/vopportunities Help Break Diving by Volunteering! There are opportunities in marketing, finance, and coding (and I volunteer here too!)
Resource 1: Break Diving - Come chat with other volunteers here in this awesome community.
Resource 2: Heritage Farmstead - If you're in Texas, check this place out.
Resource 3: Volunteer Match - A great place to find volunteer opportunities.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Kelly Chen is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Good Samaritan - Volunteer - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 37
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage