Changing My Life for the Better.
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
2- Go easy on yourself: you're a human being, not a robot, so you won't be perfect all the time and that's okay, because that's the beauty of life.
3- Set reasonable yet challenging goals for the week, and know up front that you will encounter difficulties.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
2- Read inspiring stories and listen to motivational speeches, that'll help you grow into the person you want to become (2nd resource: books and lectures)
Resource 1: Break Diving - Connects you to people passionate about achieving their dreams and helping others. Gives you a second family.
Resource 2: Ted Talks - Interesting speeches about different subjects.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Malak Musabeh is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Break Diver - Positive Vibes - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 106
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage