Why "Not Giving Up" Should Be The Norm - My Taekwondo Journey
Dive: Athlete - Fighter / Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do)
Description: Pursuing the Korean Self Defense System
Level: Level 1
Level Requirements: Has earned a first level belt in Tae Kwon Do
Certified On: Oct 1, 2022
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
All of the above resources will help you in different ways. For example, if you learn why those kicks or punches are there and the history behind them through books or websites, you will pay more attention and respect to the kicks and punches. Like-wise, there are plenty of online courses which will teach you the basics step-by-step.
Resource 1: Learn Martial Arts: 3 Basic Kicks for Beginners - Through this video a beginner can learn 3 fundamental kicks.
Resource 2: Taekwondo Poomsae 1 (Taegeuk Il Jang), 2020 - Very helpful. Easy to memorize pattern 1 for yellow belt exam.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Nafee K A is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Athlete - Fighter / Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do) - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 103
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage