Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
Why it's taken me long for me to go for it was because I was still very much younger at the time, and I had no one to support me then. But Break Diving gave me the final courage I needed to go for it. When I joined the community, it motivated me to go for it.
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
It's really an excellent experience because you will get to know God more. The interesting part is once you go for pastorate courses there are some things you will feel you know about yourself but when you go for a course like this it will build you up and help you know yourself better
If you are the type who loves comfort or procrastination you will find out that all of that will be gone cause you will have something else that will always push up to stand and move on.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Cross walk inspiring prayer quotes and spiritual life - It's help to develop more capacity to pray and get more closer to God
Resource 2: Turning point today with femi Emmanuel - Daily devotional prayers and words of encouragement
Resource 3: Encouraging words - Write ups to encourage a child of God
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I encountered many unusual people and we shared our own different knowledge together.
I discovered how to create time to pray (like I was trained to have a schedule for prayer time).
I learnt how to see life in a different way.
I learnt how to pray more and how to have a prayer Focus.
I learnt how to study the word of God, like a time table for it.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Enny Mohammed is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Break Diver - Child of God - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 101
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage