Riya Chaudhary – Finding the Courage & Inspiration to Write My First Poem
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Google.com – Google is the best source because you can search and find poems of every poet through it. Google can also provide you some tips also how to start writing that first poem.
- Childrens Books – Kindergarten books have so many rhymes in them. Go through these books to understand rhyming patterns.
BreakDiving.io – You can share your poems here in this friendly worldwide community where everyone helps one another with their dreams. And you will make many new friends.
Resource 1: Break Diving - You can share your poems here in this friendly worldwide community
Resource 2: Google - Google is the best source because you can search and find poems of every poet through it.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
[Editor’s Note: the two poems below are not edited from their original versions for spelling or grammar.]
I saw the nature smiling
creating its dance and stiling (sliding on a slide)
Love of the Rain
Shower on me ,
I stood amazed and just see
I hear the stars singing
twinkling in the sky and sparkling
words of the Moon,
spreads very soon
The scene was only a boon
I notice the Earth
started thinking about dearth
One question make me sad
Why something happen Bad???
My only wish to God
Please make our thinking pure
We always sunshine
This Beautiful Terran Flatter Divine
We use to say , if I get this … My life will be set
Life is fulfillment of of our desires , of our wants , of our needs
But suppose our that desire get accomplished
Again Why this Arguement come??
If I get that then my life will be set
Hsssshhhh WHAT IS LIFE THEN???
Sometimes I think
that life is like that Moody wife … (MOODY ;-? )
For whom her husband is always on struggling mode .. Like to keep her happy
if he lacks somewhere
husband must ready to bear….
Again, What is life???
Life is just to being that knife everyday
So that you can cut all your problems today
Always ready to face any situation and the becomes the spray of Gay (i.e happiness , joy )
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Riya Chaudhary is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Artist - Writer (Poet) - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 82
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage