Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
This bundle has all the countries of the world in it, organised by continents. But you can also get just the Africa set for $3.
You can also find many free dive resources for this dive on the Geography – Africa handbook on Break Diving.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Come and talk with lots of people from the various countries in Africa.
Resource 2: Teachers Pay Teachers African Countries - This is a learning set for all countries in Africa.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
But I guess my love for Africa came when I was living in Tanzania. I think if you have an interest for a country you naturally learn about it and the countries surrounding it.
As part of my girls’ homeschool equipment, we have a wooden puzzle with removable pieces for each country. My girls often know more countries than I do – but hopefully now I will be able to beat them on the Africa map!
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Marie Louise Ritson is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Scholar - Geography (Africa) - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 78
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage