Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Also, watch a lot of TV too for plot and character development, but don’t forget to study your writers manual too.
Here on break diving, it has really helped me out a lot too. You learn a whole lot of new ways of thinking, and writing, and everyone helps to correct your grammar too.
Though it might sound weird, I also think your will power is another resource you might use. It helped me to go on at the worst of times when I felt all hope was gone.
Resource 1: Break Diving Writer's Group - Everyone will help you out here.
Resource 2: PDF Drive - Read books. That's one way to become a better writer yourself.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
I learnt that some of the outcomes we face in life are as a result of how we let other people’s actions impact us. I believe you are what you allow yourself to be.
Growing up, I was fat (as they called it). In fact, I am still fat. Growing up in a society like mine where people could hardly accept other people the way they were was the hardest part. So many vulgar words and criticism about the way I looked.
Writing thus became my pillar. My own source of strength.
So l guess it was an adventure for me because l really accepted all their different perceptions of me, but through writing.
I learned that ENOUGH WAS SURELY ENOUGH. I was rare, and a unique individual, and they needed to accept it whether they wanted me or not.
So that was the adventure that pen, paper, and I had together.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
NOVEL TITLE: Nothing As Happily Ever After
BACK COVER BLURB: Twenty year old Tina has harbored nothing except hatred, disgust, and even resentment towards the lycanthrope as she felt they had betrayed her in the worst way possible. But what happens when she finds herself with the lycanthrope mark on her shoulder and scented as one after a heated night of passion with a mysteriously dangerous handsome new rogue wolf in town? What could this mean for her, and mostly what did this mean about the rogue wolf — as the lycanthrope mark only hailed from the royals. Love can always come knocking in different ways.
SYNOPSIS: A fictional story about the supernatural, mainly focusing on wolves, vampires, and witches trying to co-exist together. It is mainly about a girl experiencing early adulthood with a lot of responsibilities on her hands, while harboring a lot of resentment towards a ruling pack. But what will happen when love happens in an unexpected way and when it is with the last person she ever expected it to be with?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Shamaine Kupeta is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Artist - Writer (Novels) - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 72
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage