Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
At the moment, I am absorbed with social works while planning to pursue a degree in public policy. Due to this, I am going to spend about 2 years starting from today learning the fundamental laws and public administration; not that high but I am obliged to perceive this discernment.
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
Apart from having a specific purpose, it’s crucial to carry on the 4 more important treasures with you. We need to possess Aims, Strong Mindedness, Concentration, and Will Power. In other words, we need to learn to beat our mind to secure our learning habits. Additionally, I am not better in securing our mind to work as well. I am also making an effort to practice little by little everyday.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
For book downloading, I prefer using Z-Library. It allows you to download 10 books freely in one day and access both Epub and PDF files.
Resource 1: Break Diving - Lifelong learning is one of the main focuses of this community.
Resource 2: Linked In Premium - Lots of great classes.
Resource 3: Z-Library - A place to download e-books and PDFs.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
From these opportunities today, especially passing through this internet era, it is crucial that I spend my valuable time learning anything I wished to learn when I was younger. It’s a great moment to dive for, no matter where we are.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
1. Zen Mind Beginner Mind: I could say I am a person who loves to read about religions, especially, Buddhism and the Zen practice, so I pick up this small book to read. From the book, I get to learn about the emptiness of peoples’ body. Humans are like houses. When we look from outside, there is a valuable thing inside. However, inside, it’s only a hole where the wind comes in and out through the window.
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: I picked up this book ( translated into the Khmer language) because its title and content is very interesting. The 7 objectives that I learnt from this book are:
– Be Proactive: the ability to have awareness in our everyday lives.
– Begin with the End in Mind: We need to define our personal goal by listing 4 or 5 things we wish to achieve in our life.
– Put First Thing First: Identify our working tasks in one list and priority one by one of what task you manage to do first. This can help being productive.
– Think Win/Win: Make sure every decision we make impacts both ourselves and people around us
– Seek First to be Understand then be Understood: To deeply learn something, we need to evaluate, probe, advise and interpret
– Synergise: think positively and give good to other people around us. Always keep learning.
– Sharpen the Saw: To live a good life, we need to keep ourselves balanced into 4 dimensions, Physical Dimension, Spiritual Dimension, Mental Dimension and Social Dimension.
3. The Power of Now: This book is one of my favorite books and I usually carry it around with me most of the time. Whenever I feel like I procrastinating, this book really helps me out to organize the task and valuable items I wish to learn to accomplish.
4. Introduction to Southeast Asia History: I picked up this book to learn and understand more about the root of Asian’s properties. The book provides many views of the rise and fall of some countries in Asia including Cambodia. It also explains about the curve of Asia under colonial eras and the new rise of having the country under western countries.
5. The Greatest Salesman in the World: This book is too good for not only the sales person, but also everyone who wishes to achieve his/her goal. Success comes by acting, not dreaming.
And here are many certificates I have earned so far:
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
Just like learning, it is never ending. Lifelong learning acquires new knowledge and fosters our personal growth as well as our professional careers. It also encourages us to improve our satisfaction of our quality of life including family and community.
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Sokheng Net is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Scholar - Lifelong Learner - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 51
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage