A Small Step Towards My Passion Of Teaching
Dive: Professional - Teacher
Description: Helps others by teaching
Level: Level 1
Level Requirements: Trained as a teacher in some legitimate capacity or has already taught at least 4 students over a period of at least 3 months.
Certified On: Nov 9, 2022
Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
Make sure to have proper knowledge of the subjects you are going to teach so that you can clear students' doubts easily.
Be in contact with the parents of your students so that you can tell them how their children are performing.
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Google - Whenever my students fails to visualize any creature or diagram about which I am teaching them. I google the pictures and show.
Resource 2: Youtube - I can show some documentaries and working of some machines and instruments here on Youtube
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
Similarly, I prepared another girl for a dance competition at her school. I choreographed her dance performance and she stood second in that competition. Another one of my students got the maximum marks in Mathematics as well as Science.
These small things and their achievements always inspire me to teach more for the good of others.
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Riya Chaudhary is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Professional - Teacher - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 102
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage