Editor’s Note: On all dive certifications, we try to edit the writing as little as possible to preserve authenticity, personality, and writing style. We typically fix spelling errors, but minimally modify grammar and sentence structure (just enough to ensure readability).
1. When and Why Did You Decide to Pursue This Dive At This Level? What was your inspiration and motivation?
2. How Long Did It Take For You To Accomplish This Dive At This Level From The Day You Decided To Pursue It, And Why Did It Take That Long?
3. What Was The Hardest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
4. What Was The Easiest Part About Achieving This Particular Dive Level?
5. What Is Your Advice For Someone Who Is Pursuing This Dive And Level?
6. What Are Some Of The Best Resources You Recommend to Those Pursuing This Dive At This Level, And Why Do You Recommend Them? Please Include Relevant Weblinks, If Applicable.
Resource 1: Break Diving - This is an awesome not for profit, and you can volunteer there!
Resource 2: Volunteer Match - This is a great website to find great volunteer opportunities.
7. Tell Us A Story Of One Of Your Adventures While Pursuing This Dive (At This Level).
From RCLC: At RCLC, initially I was volunteering to maintain their website. Then I teamed up with another volunteer named Carla to create a new website. It was an amazing experience. I had a prior IT background, but did not know much about website design or applications. Carla was a web designer. From her, I learned about website development & design tools like Photoshop & Illustrator. We worked together for hours at the library. When completed, we were amazed to see our website, live on the internet!
8. What Evidence Did You Submit to Prove You Met the Requirements for This Dive and Level?
9. Will You Be Pursuing The Next Level For This Dive? If Yes, Why? If Not, Why Not?
10. What is the Break Diver's Creed?
And having made this post, and provided adequate evidence to the dive committee, Bhavya Bhandary is now hereby certified by Break Diving, Inc. as: Good Samaritan - Volunteer - Level 1. Congratulations ! Thank you for being an inspiration to others!
Certificate number: 18
The author above wrote this WYSEguidance post as one of the certification requirements to become certified by Break Diving, Inc. for a dive completed. Would you also like to find greater success, happiness, and friendship, and make genuine supportive connections with others around the world pursuing your same dreams? Come join us at Break Diving and soon your story will be the next one you read about on this site!Read More Stories on the WYSEguidance Homepage